Your Band 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N Ñ O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
 

Berita, info rilisan single & album, serta profil artis J-Pop terbaru. Update harian seputar musik Jepang.

F.I.B - FIRE CRACKER (Download Album)

¿Your Comment Label in F.I.B, Jpop ¿Editar entrada?
Download mediafire mp3 rar zip album anime
F.I.B - FIRE CRACKER
Artist : F.I.B
Title (Album) : FIRE CRACKER
Release Date : 2012.09.26
Tracklist
1. Intro
2. Cast Off Your Tinsel Lie
3. The Brilliant Future
4. Story
5. Trip
6. Burn Down
7. I’ll Stay By Your Side
8. So We Can Claim
9. Answer
10. Do It More Fool
11. Get Back
12. Strings
13. Beginning Sign
14. For All Time
Download Music
DMCA.com
Title: F.I.B - FIRE CRACKER (Download Album); Writen By SYAHDU MUSIC; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5
Posted by: Syahdu Musix
Music Kpop Jpop, Updated at: 8:50 PM
« Forward
 
Previous »
 

0 komentar:

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment.