Your Band 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N Ñ O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
 

Berita, info rilisan single & album, serta profil artis J-Pop terbaru. Update harian seputar musik Jepang.

Download Girls Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) - I GOT A BOY Album

¿Your Comment Label in Girls' Generation, Kpop, SNSD ¿Editar entrada?
Girls Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) - I GOT A BOY Album
Download mediafire mp3 rar zip album anime
Artist : 소녀시대
Title (Album) : I GOT A BOY
Release Date : 2013.01.01
Tracklist
1. I GOT A BOY
2. Dancing Queen
3. Baby Maybe
4. 말해봐 (Talk Talk)
5. Promise
6. Express 999
7. 유리아이 (Lost In Love)
8. .Look at Me
9. XYZ
10. 낭만길 (Romantic St.)
Download Music
DMCA.com
Title: Download Girls Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) - I GOT A BOY Album; Writen By SYAHDU MUSIC; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5
Posted by: Syahdu Musix
Music Kpop Jpop, Updated at: 5:55 PM
« Forward
 
Previous »
 

0 komentar:

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment.