Your Band 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N Ñ O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
 

Berita, info rilisan single & album, serta profil artis J-Pop terbaru. Update harian seputar musik Jepang.

Download Karen Aoki (青木カレン) - Jazz After Sunset ALBUM

¿Your Comment Label in Jpop, Karen Aoki ¿Editar entrada?
Download mediafire mp3 rar zip album anime
Artist : 青木カレン Karen Aoki
Title (Album) : Jazz After Sunset
Release Date : 2012.07.24
Tracklist
DISC 1
1. Close To You
2. End of The World
3. Climb Every Mountain
4. Dream A Little Dream of Me
5. Fly Me To The Moon
6. Love Me Tender
7. Moon River
8. Michelle
9. Smile
10. And I Love Her
11. Crazy Be Calls Me
12. Again
13. Sunrise

DISC 2
1. My Cherie Amour
2. Girl From Ipanema
3. In My Life
4. Cry Me A River
5. Corcovado
6. Tea For Two
7. I've Got A Crush On You
8. I've Got You Under My Skin
9. All The Things You Are
10. Stardust
11. Light My Fire
12. Summertime
13. Englishman In New York
Download Music
Disc2 Music
DMCA.com
Title: Download Karen Aoki (青木カレン) - Jazz After Sunset ALBUM; Writen By SYAHDU MUSIC; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5
Posted by: Syahdu Musix
Music Kpop Jpop, Updated at: 5:02 PM
« Forward
 
Previous »
 

0 komentar:

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment.