Your Band 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N Ñ O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
 

Berita, info rilisan single & album, serta profil artis J-Pop terbaru. Update harian seputar musik Jepang.

NAOTO INTI RAYMI ナオト・インティライミ - Nice catch the moment!

¿Your Comment Label in Jpop, NAOTO INTI RAYMI ¿Editar entrada?
NAOTO INTI RAYMI ナオト・インティライミ - Nice catch the moment!
Download mp3 rar zip album anime
Release Date : 2013.05.15
Tracklist
1. introduction~Do whatcha wanna~
2. Brand new day
3. 恋する季節
4. I’m chi-zu-ers
5. 365
6. 君生まれし日
7. ナイテタッテ
8. Ballooooon!!
9. しあわせになるために
10. 未来スケッチ
11. 声をきかせて
12. I FEEL IT GOOD
13. Catch the moment
Download music
DMCA.com
Title: NAOTO INTI RAYMI ナオト・インティライミ - Nice catch the moment!; Writen By SYAHDU MUSIC; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5
Posted by: Syahdu Musix
Music Kpop Jpop, Updated at: 7:20 PM
« Forward
 
Previous »
 

0 komentar:

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment.