Your Band 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N Ñ O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
 

Berita, info rilisan single & album, serta profil artis J-Pop terbaru. Update harian seputar musik Jepang.

DJ Perro - Uranus+

¿Your Comment Label in DJ Perro, Jpop ¿Editar entrada?
Download mp3 rar zip album anime
Artist : DJ Perro
Title (Album) : Uranus+
Release Date : 2013.06.19
Tracklist
1. SundayRoadShow
2. Hands4Me
3. Elysion (改)
4. One-L- (改)
5. B-S-K
6. What’s up kid (-since I heard U- 改)
7. Ishically (改)
8. MyZippo
9. Baby Baubles
10. Sunsetted
11. Uranus + (改)
12. Fu-Eihou? I don’t know
13. NiceHope (改)
14. FiftyThree
15. Reward
16. StillExploring
Download music
DMCA.com
Title: DJ Perro - Uranus+; Writen By SYAHDU MUSIC; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5
Posted by: Syahdu Musix
Music Kpop Jpop, Updated at: 5:24 PM
« Forward
 
Previous »
 

0 komentar:

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment.