Your Band 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N Ñ O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
 

Berita, info rilisan single & album, serta profil artis J-Pop terbaru. Update harian seputar musik Jepang.

B.I (비아이) – Love or Loved, Pt. 1 [FLAC / 24bit Lossless / WEB] [2022.11.18]

¿Your Comment Label in B.I, Kpop ¿Editar entrada?
Kpop Jpop CPop TV Music Mp3 Download Mediafire


Qobuz 24bit/48kHz

Tracklist
1. BTBT (03:39)
2. Keep me up (03:26)
3. Middle with you (02:58)
4. Tangerine (03:18)
5. Endless summer (02:37)

Total length: 15:58

Download:

WEB FLAC 24bit/48kHz
Source : https://jpop.xyz/
DMCA.com
Title: B.I (비아이) – Love or Loved, Pt. 1 [FLAC / 24bit Lossless / WEB] [2022.11.18]; Writen By SYAHDU MUSIC; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5
Posted by: Syahdu Musix
Music Kpop Jpop, Updated at: 7:55 AM
« Forward
 
Previous »
 

0 komentar:

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment.