Your Band 0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N Ñ O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
 

Berita, info rilisan single & album, serta profil artis J-Pop terbaru. Update harian seputar musik Jepang.

PSYCHIC FEVER Shows the Power of Difference on Second Album “DIFFERENT”

¿Your Comment Label in Album, J-Pop, Music News, PSYCHIC FEVER ¿Editar entrada?
PSYCHIC FEVER - I Got Ways Official Music Video

PSYCHIC FEVER - I Got Ways Official Music Video (click image to watch on YouTube)

PSYCHIC FEVER’s second album, “DIFFERENT,” presents the seven-member group at a key stage in its growth. The project builds on the group’s activity in Japan and overseas, using a broad mix of pop, hip-hop, and dance sounds without losing its Japanese identity.

“I Got Ways” is one of the album’s official video highlights, matching the record’s central idea that each member’s individuality can strengthen the whole group. The result is a release designed for both performance and repeat listening, with different vocal and rap textures moving through the track list.

The album is available through official platforms, while the music video offers a direct introduction to its visual world.

Release Info

  • Artist: PSYCHIC FEVER
  • Album: DIFFERENT
  • Format: Second studio album
  • Release date: July 10, 2026
  • Featured video: I Got Ways

Listen officially on:

Source: official artist channel and Billboard Japan.

DMCA.com
Title: PSYCHIC FEVER Shows the Power of Difference on Second Album “DIFFERENT”; Writen By SYAHDU MUSIC; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5
Posted by: Syahdu Musix
Music Kpop Jpop, Updated at: 10:54 PM
« Forward
 
Previous »
 

0 komentar:

Thank you for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment.